Tuesday 16 September 2008

Accidents, Accidents

Things have been a bit hectic this past week or so, the kids have been having an accident phase, my oldest girl had her hand shut in a door by my youngest, luckily she only had bruising and swelling.

Then my son came home from being out with friends soaking wet and covered in gashes and with a knee the size of a small football, and again luckily no bones broken. He has made me rather proud of him this week, him and his friend acted really responsibly when they found a biggish knife in the park.

They called the police, who came and took it away, when they do something like this you know at least they have listened to some of what you have been saying. My youngest started school yesterday and already i have a fridge full of her beautiful paintings

The big excitement of the week the housing association are giving me a new kitchen. I also had a viewing of a 3 bed house only the bedrooms were to small, so i shall have to keep looking.

No comments: