Wednesday 24 September 2008

I need some Tissues

Hi, Just a quick update as i'm not feeling to great have gone and got a cold or something. I have as usual been busy, mostly trying to keep track of my son who keeps leaving his mobile phone everywhere (very maddening) i have to ring around his friends till one of them answers their phone.

Then he moans that I'm embarrassing him by checking up on him. I am hoping that the humiliation will work better than talking to him (that didn't work) about leaving his stuff where ever he goes.

Anyway he's performing at the opening of the new Cabot Circus mall in Bristol this week, they have been rehearsing till quite late most day's and i have been hanging around waiting for him to finish that's probably where the colds come from.

My youngest is settling into school and the other girls want to have friends over all the time which is getting really tiring. Well i think that i will go know i need to get some more tissues.

No comments: