Thursday 4 September 2008

Back to School Blues

Hi things have been all go this week, i have been trying to make up for the lack of activity for most of the holidays. We have been visiting friends and going swimming, to the park when it's not been raining and getting back into a routine for going back to school amongst other things

My son started secondary school this morning, so we had a bit of a separation situation this morning i think he was nervous and i was just being sentimental(my little baby is growing up and going to the big school) kind of thing.

The girls went back yesterday and were excited about seeing all their friends. I just have the youngest one at home for the next couple of weeks then she will start primary school and i will have some me time on my hands Yeah!

I'm feeling like i don't know what to do with myself this morning, so i have contacted some of my friends that don't have kids to see if they can meet in their lunch break for a coffee so that they can give me a talking too to get my head back on track?

No comments: