Thursday 17 July 2008

Sleepless nights and packing bags?

Hi All

I'm tired have had little sleep for the last four nights. Last night i was packing bags all night. Maybe it's a sign? if anyone knows anything about dream interpretations and can shed some light please let me know what this mean's?



Have had the kid's home for two day's this week because of the strike which has messed the week up abit. Have also had builders around as i had to have a new bath fitted. Nearly broke my neck and put my back out as they had sprayed something in their that has left the floor like an ice rink. I have washed the floor three times and it's still really slick.



I think i must be going through one of those home disaster stages you now when everything starts breaking down on you. And it always happens when your strapped for cash. The tv broke and i realised that we rely on it to much. We will have it on even if were not watching it! My chest of drawers have broke due to the weight of clothes (things just being shoved into the nearest drawer)



I managed to get out to the pub at the weekend to have a drink with some friends which was real nice to catch up and be child free for a couple of hours. No hangover this week?

Had a nice relaxing day with the kids on Sunday. We played darts in the garden. The winner got out of doing the dishes and the loser got to do an extra chore. Guess who was the winner?

No comments: