Thursday 10 July 2008

Whistles and Hangovers

Hi All
Well this week has been real busy!! Apart from getting myself in a tizzy on Friday after waiting in all afternoon for the gas man that did not arrive. Complained and got first appointment for Wednesday.

Don’t you just hate it when you make an appointment with someone and then they don’t turn up? Agh… agh…

Anyway well I have been busy planning a trip to a conference in London as part of my volunteering. Lot’s of ringing around writing letters and emailing and that sort of stuff. London here we come!!

At the weekend me and the kids went to the Carnival in St Paul’s Bristol, the floats were good and all the children looked fantastic. I know regret buying them whistles as they have driven me nuts going round the house blowing them to see who can get the loudest.

It most probably was not that bad. I think the fact that I was feeling ropey from a rather bad hangover from to much celebrating made things seam worse than they were.

We also had my youngest 4th birthday this weekend. She got up early and ran herself ragged all day that once she sat down to eat her dinner she fell asleep and did not get to have her cake. Which was good for me as I got to have an early night.

No comments: